Monday, January 3, 2011

Score Cheap Diapers on Amazon

I don’t know about you, but I hate spending money on diapers.  I learned the following trick from Money Saving Mom and it has definitely taken the sting out of purchasing diapers!

  • Go to Amazon and search for the brand and size diaper you want.  I buy Luvs because they are the cheapest ($35.00). 

  • Click on the diapers you want and on the right-hand side of the page, there is a blue box that says “Save 30% with Subscribe & Save.”  Click on the “Subscribe Now” button and enter your shipping and payment information. 

  • Once you’ve entered all that, you’ll see your First Delivery Summary on the right-hand side of the page showing your discount amount ($10.50) and your free shipping.  If you’ve ordered Luvs diapers, your total should be $24.50. Click “Sign Me Up” and your first shipment will be on it’s way!

  • Once you receive a confirmation email that your diapers have shipped, go to "Your Account" on Amazon, click on "Manage Your Subscribe and Save" and cancel the subscription. 


 I also shave money off of my diaper total by using Amazon gift cards that I earn from Swag Bucks.  Swag Bucks is a search engine which awards digital dollars called "Swag Bucks." These can be redeemed for gift cards, books, apparel, accessories and much more.  I purchase $5.00 Amazon gift cards, which I apply to my diaper purchases.

So, by combining my gift cards from Swag Bucks with the discounts from Amazon, I end up spending approximately $15.00 on a case of diapers!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Need to learn the swag bucks thing too!

    ReplyDelete