Saturday, January 15, 2011

Say What?


Bri's vocabulary has been rapidly expanding in the past month or so.  The only time she is ever quiet is when she sleeps or when she's watching a movie.  Her favorite movie right now is Beauty and the Beast, or Booty Beese as she calls it. Here are some other cute pronunciations she has developed lately. 

  • Brianna - Beenanna

  • Cracker - tata

  • Yellow - yeyow

  • Blue - bu

  • Bummer - bumma

  • Huckle - huttle

  • Diaper - diapo

  • Yucky - yuty

  • Outside - outsize

  • PJs - padas


 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the top picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl!! We received the zoom lense as a Christmas gift and I feel like I take better pictures with it. I loved the top picture, too, but wasn't sure if I was just biased. I feel so validated knowing it meets your professional artistic standards ;)

    ReplyDelete