Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trying to Blog...Again

So I've been a little remiss in keeping my blog up to date. I've decided to give blogging another stab. Honestly, blogs irritate me because I can't seem to figure out how to make my blog look fancy with all the graphics and custom stuff that other people have on theirs. I'm wondering if you have to know how to write HTML code to get it to look custom? I'd gladly accept help in figuring this out if anyone has suggestions!

Ok, enough of my complaining. Below are some recent pictures of Brianna Elizabeth. She is getting so big that I can hardly believe it. She started cereal on Saturday and she is not a fan!! She makes the funniest faces. She has also learned how to spit. She loves to put her little lips together and blow between them. The only problem is she blows her spit into Momma's face!



Tummy time under her jungle mat!


She loves her kisses from Daddy! (March 09)



Sweet little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment