Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I took Bri and Emmie to the pumpkin patch this morning.  It was a first for all three of us and we had a good time.  It would have been more fun if it hadn't been so hot.  It felt like a crisp fall morning when I was dressing everyone and by the time we got there, I realized I'd made a mistake by not putting us all in summer clothing.  Oh well, a lesson learned for next time.




 



 





[caption id="attachment_217" align="aligncenter" width="553" caption="Emmie on the hayride"][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_218" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="Bri on the hayride. She didn't seem too excited about it. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_222" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="She had more fun in the corn pit!"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss going to the pumpkin patch. They don't grow down here. It looks like y'all went to a different one than we always went to. I never thought about a corn pit. That's a good idea. Cute pics. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there with you, honey!! I love this time of year and it's so pretty there. The girls are so precious! I love you all very much!!

    ReplyDelete