Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boy or Girl?

We find out tomorrow if Baby # 2 is a boy or a girl! Nick and I both have a feeling it's a boy but we'll find out for sure in less than 24 hours. Part of me still can't believe we're having another baby. It's even more strange to know this child will be completely different from Brianna and yet still be half Nick and half me.

Bri is making huge strides with her mobility. She has started pulling up onto her feet in the last week or so. YAY! I was seriously stressed when we found out we were pregnant again and she still wasn't even rolling over. It's a huge weight off my mind that she'll be mobile when the new baby gets here. Actually, I guess that could be a blessing or a curse!

Below are some pictures from September. My baby is such a cutie pie!





No comments:

Post a Comment